Water Damage Restoration
If your home or business has just experienced a water damage event, you need professional assistance, fast. That’s the reason we’re here at all hours, every day of the year – 24/7, 365 days per year.
We utilize the most advanced tools and equipment in the industry and apply practices that we have developed with 30-plus years in the company. We place the value on open communication and customer support and document the whole mitigation process.
We get houses and companies in Philadelphia, PA, respectively back in full operation in as little time as possible.
Just Discovered Water Damage? Here's What to Do.
You might be wondering what to do next, if you’ve only experienced a water event: Seeping water damage is can mean objects may become permanently damaged and pervasive – particularly if an emergency response is delayed past the first two days.
There are immediate steps that can be taken to lower the quantity of injury that results, when moisture seeps into things of value.
Steps to Take the Moment You Detect Water Damage
- Stay calm so that your thinking stays clear.
- Near the water main or closed off any water supply so flooding stops.
- If you can’t stop the leak yourself, call a plumber.
- Shut down the electric breaker in damaged areas before unplugging or removing any electrical apparatus from the wet carpet or submerged areas.
- Call Sally Steamer. Available 24/7, 365 days per year.
- Put aluminum foil under legs or feet of any furniture in contact with wet carpet or water to prevent permanent staining.
- Lift any curtains or draperies away from wet carpet or water.
- Lift and tack up any upholstered furniture skirts.
- Remove books, books, fabrics, shoes, potted plants or other items having the ability to stain wet carpet.
- Call your insurance carrier. All policies require that homeowners or businesses report their loss “as soon as reasonably possible.”
- Prevent doing these things:
- Using your house vacuum – electric shock can result, and damage to the gear
- Putting paper in traffic areas to walk on – newspaper ink transfers easily to wet carpet fibers which results in permanent staining
- Walking on carpet any more than necessary – that prevents damage from spreading to unaffected areas
Determine the Cause of Water Damage
At Sally Steamer we have seen and fixed every sort of flood and water damage imaginable. Here are the most common causes of water damage at homes and businesses:
- Faulty plumbing
- Water heaters
- Leaks from appliances (garbage disposals, dishwashers, toilets)
- Sump pump failure
- Storm drain backup
- Water sprayed to extinguish fires
- Natural disaster (hurricane / tornado / deep freeze)
- Ice dams / leaky roofs
What Goes Into Water Restoration?
Restoring your house to liveable, pre-damage conditions entails water removal, decontamination, and drying.
In cases of water damage, it always important to act quickly.
- Standing moisture and water make the perfect environment for germs and mould. Prolonged exposure to an environment in this manner can result in allergic reactions and even disease.
- Components of a water-damaged house may need to be rebuilt. Materials like drywall and carpets that have absorbed water often develop bacteria and mould that can’t be eliminated. Replacing these materials is safer than allowing infectious organisms to saturate the atmosphere .
Materials that may need to be replaced include:
- Heating and air conditioning systems’
Water Damage Cleanup
As soon as|The moment} you contact Sally Steamer our team will devise a way to clean and restore all water damage to your home or belongings. Our team is prepared to handle any cleanup and recovery task, including:
- Mold Removal
- Odor Removal
- Home Reconstruction
- Tarp-over Service
- Contents Pack-out Service
When Do I Want to Telephone Professional Assist ?
Unfortunately, even little water episodes can result in mould, warped wood and stained walls if not handled quickly. You need professional water damage restoration following any water event that:
- Touches drywall
- Saturates carpeting or upholstered furniture
- is behind a wall or in a crawl space
- creates a pool of water (on anything watertight tile or concrete flooring)
The good news is that many water occasions are covered under homeowner’s insurance policies. Make certain to get in touch with your insurance company as soon as reasonably possible if you intend to file a claim.
Why Choose Sally Steamer’s Water Damage Cleanup And Restoration Services?
We are one of the greatest water damage restoration service providers from the U.S.How did we achieve this? By supplying quick , quality, start-to-finish restoration, after our quality assurance system to provide that the highest possible customer experience, including supplying real-time upgrades to you and your insurance supplier .
Our technicians are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), that’s the hallmark of professional knowledge in the cleaning and restoration industry. You Will be able to tell the difference: Sally Steamer’s emergency water damage crews utilize state-of-the-art equipment and we employ Rapid Structural Drying techniques to dry your structure as quickly and thoroughly as you can.
Looking For Water Damage Restoration Service In Philadelphia, PA?
The good news is that many water events are covered under homeowner’s insurance policies. Be sure to contact your insurance provider as soon as reasonably possible if you would like to file a claim.
Used Carpet Cleaning Equipment –
Carpet Cleaning Discussion Forum –
Carpet Cleaning Blog –
Like Us on Facebook –
Follow Us on Twitter –
Schedule An Appointment
Contact us for a free quote too.
You can also call us at 1-000-000-000-0000.